If you manage a WheatNet IP system, you know WheatNet Navigator is the central configuration software tool used on that platform. In 2021, I prepared a video for the Western Association of Broadcast Engineers virtual convention covering some settings, workflows, and general tips to help make you more proficient… and efficient.
The session was titled “Pointing North: WheatNet Navigator in Practical Terms.” If you missed WABE or just need a refresher, you can watch the entire video below.
Here are the times each section begins:
- Intro - 00:00
- Sorting the Blade List - 05:01
- Sorting the Crosspoint Map - 06:33
- Blade Colours - 08:49
- Views - 10:59
- Associated Connections - 19:37
- Salvos - 23:35
- Preferences - 29:52
- Logs and Monitoring - 32:40
- Blade and PC Driver Version Checks - 35:52
- Setting the System Date and Time - 37:27
- Backups - 40:23
- Wrap Up and Contact Info - 41:37
Thank you to the entire WABE team for organizing the convention and letting me contribute!